- Yes, you’ll be able to. You might want to click on the small arrow in the top-right nook of your screen and choose “Create Page”.
- Once you may have created a page, it is possible for you to to change between your personal account and your business page by clicking on the small arrow in the top-right nook of your screen once more.
- Yes, you’ll be able to separate your personal account from your business page on Facebook.
- Simply go to the settings tab on your personal account and choose “Create a Page” in the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the entire crucial data on your business, together with your contact electronic mail deal with.
- You will then be requested if you’d like that page to be an admin of your personal account.
- Select sure after which click “subsequent.
fb business and personal page separate
To unlink your personal and business Facebook accounts, you will have to log in to your Facebook account. Once logged in, click on the down arrow icon in the highest right nook of the screen. From there, choose Settings from the drop-down menu. On this page, you will note an choice referred to as “Apps” on the left aspect of the screen. Click on Apps after which click on Manage Platforms & Apps.